Link and Saria Link and Saria

(lo siento para mi espanol)
me gustan la animacion y el estilo. El uso de "frame by frame" es ambicioso.
Para mejorar en el futuro:
-es dificil leer las palabras, necesita un baja negro detras del texto
-cuando la camara gira, link y saria cambia en altura y posicion, y el fondo no coincidir el movimiento de ellos.

Espero mirar mas en el futuro.

buenos fuertes

Fantino7w7 responds:

Thanks for your critic!
i dill work in it !

Want an Duo Want an Duo

Great animation! I enjoyed the art style and pacing a lot. Your use of color is beautiful.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I would have added a scene to focus on the character's breakdown upon seeing the weird couple, show her eyes twitching or her jaw dropping in a closeup view.

Espanol (?): el arte es fantastico, me gusta su uso de color. En mi opinion, necesita una escena mas para el chorando. (Lo siento, para mi espanol)

RandoomName responds:

Hey, great idea,I'll pay more attention in next time, I'm studying a lot to evolve, thx a lot for the feedback bro =D

The INFRINGERS! | #brushingyourteeth (episode 3) The INFRINGERS! | #brushingyourteeth (episode 3)

Way to make math and tooth brushing interesting, great job :)

RocketAdrift responds:

Thanks!

Jaycartoons: Even Field Jaycartoons: Even Field

That was a fun video, I especially liked the marco polo part.

Your Best Memories Your Best Memories

I liked your animation (and the memories you chose to include, especiallly that monster kid picture).

Critique-wise, there was some good parts and not-so-good parts. Since the animation is pretty minimal, it was good you moved pictures to keep it interesting. Your lighting choices were great, using various color schemes for the variety of memories. And the rewind at the end was a good way of 'resetting' everything.

I enjoyed reliving Undertale through this animation :)

"The Woods" Darlingside Music Video "The Woods" Darlingside Music Video

This is a great animation you've done here, totty.
I especially liked the frame by frame running and swimming and jumping in the middle of it. You had great lighting, backgrounds, color palette; I really enjoyed this. I liked how the field with the grass and ladybug reappeared throughout the video, that was a nice touch.

For the constructive criticism, I noticed that each of the runners had the same running animation. It would be amazing for each of them to have their own subtle run style. Changing the range of how far the arms pump back and forth or the clench of a fist or the height of each bound; these are all options for making the run animation unique to each character (and more interesting for the viewer to watch since it is present throughout the entire video).

The one thing that stood out to me as weird was at the 3 minute mark: a moving cloud. It just didn't fit with the rest of the animation for me. Sorry.

Again, this was an amazing animation. I loved it!

Totty responds:

Hey, really in depth response- thank you! And I agree on all counts of crit, especally that cloud thing at the end. The run cycles I considered but at the time wasn't practced enough to get that done in a month and change, but that cloud does look wack and feels lazy. Thank you for taking the time to crit, glad you enjoyed despite!

Literally Hell - Falling into Hell Literally Hell - Falling into Hell

The animation seemed fair in quality with the animated loops and parallax you used. The oddest thing was the blocks of smoke, I can understand trying to stylize them (smoke can be chaotic to animate) but the jello-looking smoke didn't fit in for me.
I did like the two pillars of fire that shot out from pipes, perhaps you could add a gradient transparency to those and change their shapes to match what you're looking for in your smoke?

I do like the set up the animation created, it could move into an interesting story with what you've done so far. Overall, a fair animation.